Topics > Records > Veterans > FAQ ID # 124

FAQ ID # 124
Last Update : 2011/06/23
Rating : Rated 3Rated 3Rated 3
Send FAQ by E-mail
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ

Question / Issue
Where is my Veterans check or money?

Answer / Solution

For Ch. 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients: Tuition and fee payments from the VA will be sent directly to the school and credited to your student account. If you have questions regarding a tuition and fee payment, you can contact the Veterans Services Staff at 612-625-8076 or

For all other chapters: Remember you must verify your enrollment on the W.A.V.E. at the end of each month you are enrolled.

Veterans office staff are not able to check on payments you receive, other than for tuition and fees. If you have questions regarding these other payments, please contact the VA directly at 888-442-4551 or online at:

Related Links
Department of Education Veterans Benefits and Services
University Veterans Services

Direct Link to This FAQ
How would you rate this answer?



If your question was not answered,
click here for One Stop contact information.

Back to Top